Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Putting IT out There

My stories are the hardest ones to tell.  These stories will be about me, and the people, events, and decisions that have shaped my life.  I already know, from how many times I've pressed the backspace key, they will not be easy stories to tell.

If we are the result of the decisions that we've made, then my stories will tell about my decisions. Decisions that have been both good and bad.  They will shape your image of me.  They will shape your judgements of me.  But none the less, I am putting IT out there, so you can do just that.

I will probably share this space with those closest to me last.  There are pieces of me that no one, except the others who were there, know about.  There are many things that I've kept hidden.  These are the termites that have eaten away at my foundation and caused the walls to crack.  They are the reason that I have found to rebuild, to revision who I am.

So here's to putting IT out there and being completely vulnerable...I believe that in the end, its worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment